Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas

She will give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus, because he will save his people from their sins."
Matthew 1:21

This is one of my cherished Christmas decorations.  My Grandma T. made this for me many years ago.  The shed was made by my dad.  It is a beautiful set, always lighted and located in a place of honor in our home.

Merry Christmas to each one of you who taken time out of your busy lives to read 4 & Fifteen these past 9 months or so.  This has been a new adventure for me and I am still learning about the fascinating world of blogging.  May you find inspiration, encouragement and a spirit of sharing in these postings.  I am especially thankful for those who have taken the time to write to me.  Just know, I ALWAYS reply.  :)  

From our house to yours,
Merry Christmas  

No comments: