Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Long Arm Quilting.....Recent Finishes

I have slowly been putting the word out that I will do quilting for hire.  My goal is to do a couple customer pieces every month. And for the most part I  have had pieces coming in pretty steady since last fall.

If you are interested in hiring me to machine quilt your top, just let me know.  My email is leshsheri@gmail.com.    At this time I am only doing pantographs and am charging 2.5 cents per square inch with a small additional fee for thread and you provide your own batting.  I have quick turn around times, usually less than 2 weeks.

At this posting I have openings in May.....

This was a recent finish of one of my mother's quilts.  This was all done with rulers and turned out quite nicely, although it was hard to get a good picture of the quilting.



This shows some of the rope or cable border.....I have a special ruler that does that quite nicely.



Mom did a nice job on this one.....love the scraps and the black just makes it pop.



There is all the quilting on the back!  It turned out very nicely.



This was a cute scrappy alphabet quilt I did for a customer, unfortunately you really can't see the quilting, but it was done with an all over alphabet pantograph design.  I didn't take a very good photo to show that off. 


Here is a sample of the panto I used.

Here is the last quilt I took off the frame for a customer......this pantograph lays down some nice texture.


The big picture view!


Let me help you finish that stock-pile of quilt tops!


No comments: