Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Whip Up

For someone who is so new to this blog thing, I am amazed by the statistics and the scope of where you all live.  It really is mind-blowing to me, that I would write something of my daily life and you are interested in it.  Thank you for spending some of you day with me and I hope that I make it worth your while to visit.  I love it when you write me and I always reply!!!
I am so excited!!!  A blog newsletter I have subscribed to since I knew what blogs were..... has linked to one of my postings on repurposing.  Kathreen sends out a marvelous newletter each week, with some of her favorite finds and ideas.  I could spend hours puruesing all the eye candy, inspiration and ideas.  I hope you check it out.

http://whipup.net/2011/06/19/some-crafty-links-and-good-things-to-explore/

No comments: